Is something organic if it is shipped across the country? What about the fuel that is used and how that affects our environment, not to mention the freshness of the food and a myriad of other factors. Over the last few years i have been reading everything i can get my hands on to help me answer these and other questions so sit back, relax and explore where my quest has taken me thus far.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Four Springs Farm day 2

 
Sunrise at the farm, it was so peaceful.

 
This pic was just awesome, I love the moon in the upper corner.

 
This is the sun rising over the opposite hill, the picture is beautiful but does not do what I actually saw justice.

 
Mr. Mouse took the reigns for brekkie, he made roasted eggs and we reheated the potatoes, let me tell you, roasted eggs are GREAT, and it was really fun to watch them cook.

 
This was my first conscious experience with instant coffee, I have to say it was pretty good.

 
More sunrise.

 
Morning dew on the spidey webs.

 
The quaint little town of South Royalton (about 15 minutes form the farm)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List