Is something organic if it is shipped across the country? What about the fuel that is used and how that affects our environment, not to mention the freshness of the food and a myriad of other factors. Over the last few years i have been reading everything i can get my hands on to help me answer these and other questions so sit back, relax and explore where my quest has taken me thus far.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Four Springs Farm day 2 part 2

 
Deep in the woods on the farm we found a stream of water and sunlight.

 
Our favorite time of day......dinnertime.  
We made bison sliders, cooked pumpkin, potatoes and roasted corn on the cob.

 
Cook my pretties!

 
C'mon, would you want to leave this place????

 
Sorry if I keep posting this one, but the colors are spectacular!

 
Setting.........

 
Sepia after dark.

 
Our late night snack, we roasted pumpkin seeds fireside and sprinkled them with maple sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List