Is something organic if it is shipped across the country? What about the fuel that is used and how that affects our environment, not to mention the freshness of the food and a myriad of other factors. Over the last few years i have been reading everything i can get my hands on to help me answer these and other questions so sit back, relax and explore where my quest has taken me thus far.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Silver Bells


Well I had a productive weekend.  I managed to wrap all of the gifts that I have in preparation for Christmas, can you believe it's only a couple of weeks away!  All the delightful soaps from prior posts, yup, all ended up being gifts, I will have the cleanest friends and family around!  All in all I think they came out really cute and there are so many different scents and types that some can be shared with others or tossed into a guest bathroom, I mean, it's soap!  Who would not find this to be a useful gift?  Well I am just beat today, we spent the past few hours giving the house a good thorough cleaning and straightening so now I think I will go relax on the couch.


Happy Sunday All!


~CM

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List