Is something organic if it is shipped across the country? What about the fuel that is used and how that affects our environment, not to mention the freshness of the food and a myriad of other factors. Over the last few years i have been reading everything i can get my hands on to help me answer these and other questions so sit back, relax and explore where my quest has taken me thus far.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shout Out To An Awesome Blog

Hi again,
I know it's been awhile but not because I have not wanted to write.  Life has been a bit of a whirlwind and I am a little behind.  Anyway I was cruising around on the net today and came across some lovely ladies who have their own awesome blog.  Since I love to connect with great people I wanted to pass this forward for your reading pleasure as well.

Now, just because I shared this link doesn't mean you can permanently abandon me!   The site I found today is all about the truth - since I dig and search for the truth like a hound doggie looking for a fox I found them to be right up my alley.  The web site I called Personal Care Truth and it is run by a group of professionals in the health and beauty industry.  It has great articles about what is going on in the industry from anything like legislation to speaking out on ingredient scares (which is becoming more and more common) and is truly frustrating.

Of course most of you know that I take this very personally because it misleads people into thinking some products are dangerous to use when really there are no conclusive studies and someone created the "scare" to help their own bottom line. 

As with all things in life I want to be able to make an educated decision based on research that has not been adulterated.  This site seems to be of the same mindset which is going to be a great resource for me.

Here is the link:  http://personalcaretruth.com/

Happy hunting!


~CM



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List