Is something organic if it is shipped across the country? What about the fuel that is used and how that affects our environment, not to mention the freshness of the food and a myriad of other factors. Over the last few years i have been reading everything i can get my hands on to help me answer these and other questions so sit back, relax and explore where my quest has taken me thus far.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is it Soap Yet????

So I have a new little endeavor, I have taken up soap making.  I must say, they are darn cute too.  I am taking a class which has been really fun and have made some really cute holiday soaps (Pictures below).  If you are out of ideas for what to get a certain someone maybe this will work.  They also make great housewarming gifts especially for those hosting the holiday get togethers.  The soaps are naturally made and very skin healthy (in spite of being so cute)  If you have any questions shoot me an email.



Xmas tree soap.  It has the wonderful aroma of hot cider, it reminds me of sitting near a warm fire with family and friends - besides check out that snow on the branches!  That was all done by hand!


Christmas cookies and holiday hearts.  These little cuties are small and smell delicious.  They are baby rose scented.  Great as a guest soap.




No two snowflakes are alike just like in nature.  But what is the scent of snow?  This was a toughie.  But nothing a couple glasses of wine and some highly scientific analyzing could not solve.  I think we nailed it, the scent i ended up going with is a mixture of something to remind you of cold but refreshing and sweet and pure.




 More delightful little snowflakes, same scent, different look.




Aren't these the cutest!!!!  Of course they smell just like gingerbread cookies too!

I will be making more so stay tuned, I am in the process of building a web site too, it started out as a little personal challenge and turned into this really cute and functional thing - your input would be welcome and greatly appreciated too :)  Just click on the title above to be transported.

TaTa
~A Very Christmas-y City Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List